Republic Act 6975 entitled An Act Establishing the Philippine National Police under a reorganized Department of the Interior and Local Government and Other Purposes as amended by RA 8551 Philippine National Police Reform and Reorganization Act of 1998 and further amended by RA 9708.
To enforce the law, to prevent and control crimes, to maintain peace and order, and to ensure public safety and internal security with the active support of the community.
1. Law Enforcement.
2. Maintain peace and order.
3. Prevents and investigates crimes and bring offenders to justice.
4. Exercise the vested powers from the Philippine Constitution and pertinent laws.
5. Detain an arrested person for a period not beyond what is prescribed by law.
6. Implements pertinent laws and regulations on firearms and explosives control.
7. Supervise and control the training and operations of security agencies.
Service, Honor and Justice
OUR CORE VALUES
- Maka-Diyos (God-fearing)
- Makabayan (Nationalistic)
- Makatao (Humane)
- Makakalikasan (Environment -Friendly